LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted a Cobalt today, tailed by a WRX wagon, flying south on 91 today. Laughed and saw the WRX pass by the Cobalt. I drove along doing the SL until seeing "Wagon What?" decal on the rear window of the WRX with FMIC and other notable mods. Flagged him down and talked for a bit about the fool that tried taking on the Subi. Needless the Cobalt backed off. Edited by LGTLW

^^lol comment above.

0755 this morning in needham saw a black lgt wagon. you waved at the last second, i didnt have time to do the same. I was in a Blue Legacy GT LTD Sedan.

That was me - thought you might be on the forums, nice :)

spotted last night around 830 in worcester on main st... dark blue lgt with some cans... i was goin to the bar with my buddies we were behind you at a set of lights in a 90s camry...

yeah thats right, i never bring my car to the bar... :lol:

spotted last night around 830 in worcester on main st... dark blue lgt with some cans... i was goin to the bar with my buddies we were behind you at a set of lights in a 90s camry...

yeah thats right, i never bring my car to the bar... :lol:

that was me just driving around looking for fun

In downtown Burlington, VT today I spotted a grey Spec B. with grey Rays wheels and (what looks like) Perrin cans.

Aczwild?

Negative,

Merged onto 89 yesterday around 5:10 one car behind a silver, debadged modded GT. Couldnt get up to you as there were too many slow cars blocking me. Never seen that car, anyone on here?

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Negative,

Merged onto 89 yesterday around 5:10 one car behind a silver, debadged modded GT. Couldnt get up to you as there were too many slow cars blocking me. Never seen that car, anyone on here?

Maybe this one? http://www.newenglandsubarus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5473

I was the owner of it back in 2006 when it was bone stock.

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

05 Silver GT @ the Triple Crown Kayak Races in East Granby / Tarrifiville CT on Saturday:D

Was funny cause the wife actually noticed and said hey look it's our car why did you park it here when we can walk from the house:p