LegacyGT.com

New (Old) Tuning Vendor! (311logan311) is now McDowell Performance Tuning

McDowell Performance Tunin

Hello everyone! I'm proud to announce my official return as a vendor on our forum! Offering local and etuning via Open Source and AccessPORT custom tunes. Please visit our website: www.mcdowelltuning.com for more information. You can also PM me or email me at mcdowelltuning@gmail.com

Special Stage 1 and Stage 2 etune price until the end of January (stock intake) of $125!

Thanks and I'm very glad to be a part of our great community!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

**DECIDED TO CONTINUE THE SPECIAL OF $125 FOR A STAGE 1 OR STAGE 2 ETUNE (stock intake/fueling) FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY**

I want to keep the new customers coming in and appreciate those who have already taken advantage on the etune special. Thanks!

Logan

• 2 weeks later...

AccessPORT tuning and etuning now available for all years of the LGT (05-12). As well as open source for 05-09. Take advantage of the current etune special of $125 for stage 1 or stage 2 set ups (stock intake). Send me a PM or email at mcdowelltuning@gmail.com

Logan (311logan311)

I'll add a bit more and try and keep my blog updated with projects and write ups. Also, picture's of the cars I'm tuning

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick upgrade.

We will be moving to Oklahoma City in June. What does this mean for e-tunes? Nothing! Tuning and e-tuning will continue as well as vendor status on the site. If you're in the OKC area, I'll be there in June!

• 3 weeks later...

More new tunes and revisions sent this weekend. I appreciate the business and the opportunity to grow our customer base. Thanks everyone! Let's keep the tunes coming!

Logan

• 4 weeks later...
Alright everyone. A lot of new customers and a lot of revisions sent out today. I really appreciate the business and enjoy helping others enjoy their LGT's even more! Thanks everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

We are officially in Oklahoma! Long drive from SLC, but finally here. Will not have Internet until Monday, so if you are getting an e-tune, hold tight!

Logan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just want to thank you guy's for the support and e-tunes. I've already renewed my vendor status and have really enjoyed the experience. McDowell Performance Tuning, LLC, isn't going away any time soon. If you are interested in getting a tune, for any year LGT, or turbo Subaru, we'd be happy to earn your business. We're also looking to get active on those with the 3.6R Legacy. Stay tuned ;)

Logan

• 4 weeks later...
Just wanted to leave a quick review as I just completed my Stage 2 E-tune on my 2012 Legacy GT. I had decided to use Mcdowell Subaru Performance Tuning because I liked how active, knowledgeable and helpful he is on the boards. My E-tune took a lot longer than it should of due to a boost leak I had going on in the car a few weeks into the E-tune. Logan was very quick and helpful in helping me locate the leak. Once I got it all fixed, we continued the E-tune and my car feels amazing. His response times are almost instant at times, never more than a couple of hours, and his responses were always filled with a wealth of information and tips. I feel like I may have been one of his most pain in the ass clients with all the questions and delays I had and he was always patient and willing to answer my questions with in-depth explanations. I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking to get tuned!!

• 5 weeks later...

Just want to thank everyone for the business! If you're looking for a tune for your LGT, or other turbo Subaru, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks everyone!

Logan

Archived