LegacyGT.com

Finally!!!

1000ranch

I'm interested to see it de-conceptified.

It's definitely got a euro-pedestrian front end, but it's not bad without the body kit and chrome. In my imagination at least.

But 3" growth in every direction, and a 3" longer wheelbase? That'll be interesting to see in person.

One of my few complaints about the Legacy is the compactness of the front seat area. It's smaller up there than in my 06 Civic SI. I hope they managed it better, while retaining the "I'm actually driving this thing" feel that so many cars lose when they get bigger.

One of my few complaints about the Legacy is the compactness of the front seat area. It's smaller up there than in my 06 Civic SI. I hope they managed it better, while retaining the "I'm actually driving this thing" feel that so many cars lose when they get bigger.

Right! wrx felt roomier up there

Good god those fender flares dwarf the wheels. 17"s? WTF..

G35-ish backend? That better not be a chrome band across the back...

The front end looks like a bird beck.

No coupe.

Sad.

My $.02

Those are actually 19's if you believe that.

This design makes the car look big and clunky. And with those tiny mirrors and slanted front it looks like a dodo bird. They should keep it simple and stay away from anything Acura is doing. The only consolation is that most concepts don't make it ( I hope ).

dodo_bird.jpg.3195ad02058384a301c078c735342304.jpg

Archived