LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also spotted some legacies at GPNY go-kart facility in Mt Kisco, NY. I was there with the SLOW meet (Subie Love Of Westchester). the facility is beautiful, the food was good, and the racing was a ton of fun! I will be going back there soon...

also spotted some legacies at GPNY go-kart facility in Mt Kisco, NY. I was there with the SLOW meet (Subie Love Of Westchester). the facility is beautiful, the food was good, and the racing was a ton of fun! I will be going back there soon...

When? A bunch of us Subaru guys were there for my birthday. They kidnapped me from home and took me there. Had a lot of fun.

I still need to make it to a SLOW meet. I only know two members in person as of right now.

I spotted a 2005-2007 LGT on Post Road heading away from Port Chester about 10 min ago. I think you were getting ready to turn on to I95 North. I honked and waved. You also had tints.

I still need to make it to a SLOW meet. I only know two members in person as of right now.

yeah good group that I've met so far.

When? A bunch of us Subaru guys were there for my birthday. They kidnapped me from home and took me there. Had a lot of fun.

last Wednesday night

Spotted a black 4th gen leaving the Hartsdale train station around 4-4:30. I was in front of you in the white MNRR F-350. You had tint, aftermarket wheels and a red GT emblem in your grill. Edited by RailKill

Spotted an ABP 5eat from the sound of it, rallye mud guards, tint heading west on the Bear Mountain Pkwy around 5:40 pm!! I gave you the thumbs up as I exited near Highland Av.

SLOW is a bunch of kids from Westchester. The fb group is a bit ridiculous but in person they seem to be a good group of kids. I was invited to the group a few mints ago and saw them posting street racing vids and such and I soon left the group. Supposedly they've cut that crap out now. They've shown up to our weekly Thu. night meets and were nice and got along with all of us. Not sure if they just had a couple of bad apples in the group before.

Anyway, for tomorrow's meet a bunch of us are going indoor rock climbing tomorrow then out for food. Can't wait! PM me if you want to join. I'd rather not post that info openly on a public forum.

Spotted some Legacys at the Trendsettaz BBQ today

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r577/tomsellout/IMAG0202.jpg

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r577/tomsellout/IMAG0203.jpg

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r577/tomsellout/IMAG0204.jpg

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r577/tomsellout/IMAG0200.jpg

Edited by tomsellout

Didn't know you were there! I'm the lgt with the roof/bike racks. Max has the silver b, john has the grey 07. Chris has the RBP and Mike had the 10' 3.6R. Good to see everyone who came out yesterday!

Didn't know you were there! I'm the lgt with the roof/bike racks. Max has the silver b, john has the grey 07. Chris has the RBP and Mike had the 10' 3.6R. Good to see everyone who came out yesterday!

Yeah i really dont know anyone, so thats why i didnt say anything or say hi but it would be cool to meet everyone next time and get a face with the car.

Monday night ~9:15pm Spotted silver 4th gen with oem spoiler.. and it sounded like it had an exhaust or hogzhaust on intersection of sunrise hwy and south central ave in valley stream by green acres mall. You were speeding away on sunrise hwy and I stopped at a redlight on south central ave. The boxer rumble caught my attention

white 4th gen gt (got a quick glance) last night @ pip gas station by exit 5.

looked like u had the rgrs.

i hope you werent filling up there - highway robbery!

spotted a silver 4th gen,not sure if it was a lgt or 2.5i, on fort lee road in leonia, i was exiting the county park, you gave me a honk,i waved and tried to honk, but too slow reaction, was in a maroon 3rd gen