LegacyGT.com

Read My Logs Please

InvisibleFrisbee

I purchased my 08 LGT spec.B about a month ago and it was 100% stock. I am jumping into learning to tune my car, and after reading some documents on how to tune it was time to make it practical and decided to use this base tune as a starting point. I registered over there, but don't yet have posting privileges on romraider, so I thought I'd look for some feedback here. I logged a some on the stock ROM first to compare to this ROM, then copied the tables over to my stock ROM and loaded it to the car. I've included the log file of some pulls including a 3rd gear pull, others of regular driving were to large to upload here.

Here are the vitals I think you need on my car (let me know if you need more).

2008 Legacy spec.B (A2TB000L)

Hogzaust is the ONLY mod

93 Octane fuel, 10% ethanol

32F outside according to Nav.

One thing of concern is that Manifold Relative Pressure (psi) remained at zero in both the stock and this base ROM. I'm assuming that is a problem, but hoping that you guys can confirm that. I'd appreciate any feedback that you can give me on these logs.

romraiderlog_20130126_213006.csv

Everything looks hooked up properly with the MAP sensor, the vac hose leading over to the sensor is in tact and the sensor itself is hooked up. I pulled the connector and re-seated just in case. Should the map sensor read vacuum at idle? Or will it only read positive pressure? I haven't reset the ECU yet to test if reseating the connector did anything, but assuming it does nothing, how do I test the MAP sensor to see if it is bad?

Try logging the following:

Accelerator Pedal Angle (%)

Engine Load (1-byte)** (g/rev)

Engine Speed (rpm)

Feedback Knock Correction (1-byte)** (degrees)

Fine Learning Knock Correction (1-byte)** (degrees)

IAM (multiplier)

Ignition Total Timing (degrees)

Manifold Relative Pressure (Corrected) (psi)

Mass Airflow (g/s)

Primary Wastegate Duty Cycle (%)

Requested Torque* (raw ecu value)

Log a few WOT pulls. If you are using the 91 octane map, your timing should be conservative enough to not pull much, if any, timing (might need to add a bit, depending on the logs). I personally do not log knock count because of false knock counts at low loads. keep an eye or your feedback and fine learning knock info. Make sure your IAM is at 1 before doing your WOT pulls.

Archived