LegacyGT.com

Calendar?

NWSPECB

I distinctly remember some sort of thread about some Calendar for the year 2013 being put together with pictures of members cars. I believe it was a few months ago, in the end of 2012. Anyways, I'm wondering where this Calendar is as it is nearing the final week of the first month of the year.

Also wondering if it will contain January of 2014 since we likely won't have it for January of 2013 but will likely be paying for a full 12 month calendar.

Also - Why are threads taking forever to quickpost on ever since the server software update last night?

It should have been put out elsewhere, but there won't be a calendar produced this year or likely any other year moving forward. We typically only sell between 8 and 12 calendars and the time and energy to produce them is much greater than that. We certainly planned on producing one, but illness and other family factors negated that. We'll look into more ways of regularly featuring great member photos online here instead. There are a ton of great rides out there and they deserve more recognition than a dozen calendars.

Perhaps we can find a company that would create the calendars online. I know at costco I just upload the pictures I want and can create calendars, books, and other things. Maybe in the future we can vote like we did and the best 12 pictures would be available if someone wanted a calendar made. I believe walmart, costco, and walgreens all offer custom calenders. Basically create a generic account and upload the pics and the login would be available to whoever wants a calendar. You just pay when you pick it up.

bummer, I was just waiting for the availibility to purchase.

Did we even put out a feeler to see how many people were interested?

What if payment in advance was required with a minimum of 25-50 calenders?

I thought it would be cool to have this calender hanging at my desk instead of the hotrod calenders I get from all my customers.

just my opinion, I would be willing to pay in advance as long as the person holding the money is a trusted party.

*EDIT* Maybe we could do a March 2013- March 2014 calender or something?

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

That's what it was like last year.

Oh, I thought the way they did it in the past required a lot of effort ;)

bummer, I was just waiting for the availibility to purchase.

Did we even put out a feeler to see how many people were interested?

What if payment in advance was required with a minimum of 25-50 calenders?

I thought it would be cool to have this calender hanging at my desk instead of the hotrod calenders I get from all my customers.

just my opinion, I would be willing to pay in advance as long as the person holding the money is a trusted party.

*EDIT* Maybe we could do a March 2013- March 2014 calender or something?

Dave

He just needs to give up the pictures that won and we can make our own calendar.

I think the site last year was zazzle. You could probably take the photos from the thread and upload your favorites into zazzle and create your own.

I just was hopin to get an answer for some follow up on the site sponsored calendars.

8-12 were purchased for the 2012 Calendar? Really?

Zazzle worked great for me last year. I even uploaded 2 of my own pics to replace 2 that I wasn't really in love with.

Best calendar I've ever had because it is loaded with pics I love.

You guys have really dropped the ball after asking for photos to be submitted, voted on, creating another thread to finalize the top 16 and then nothing?

C'mon! Zazzle worked great.

Archived