LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

Sadly, I have left the Spec B party...

I traded my beloved 06 for an 08 Aui RS4. Totally different. It is entirely possible that the next car is an Sti. But for now, I'm playing the Audi game. (actually, "again," as the LGT replaced an '00 S4)

#388 is now at Rockville Audi in Rockville, MD. Please pass this on to anyone who might be interested. The car--stage 2--has a Cobb access port, Cobb midpipe, custom rear sway bar, a set on winter tires, STi pinks, Focal speakers, amps and a JL sub. 89,xxx mileage. It was set for its 90000 service on Tuesday.

I have no association with the dealer and would prefer the car go to someone who'd like it.

Cheers...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I read a review about the Spec B that said it was an engineering Marvel and an advertising debacle. I can agree, I've been driving a Subaru for a decade and I had no idea the Spec B even existed two months ago. That said I am now the proud owner of number 39 2006 Spec B.

I seldom make snap decisions, but as soon as I took this car for a test drive all I could say was...How much do you want? So 39 is owned in Lewiston Maine.

Edited by 39 of 500

This is TheFox88, and I moved from AZ to Longmont, CO about 7 months ago.

You should come to our '06 Spec B meet up in May, (thread is in the Mountain forum)! PM me if you need any details.

I think I may have saw you a couple weeks ago on the north dallas tollway. I saw someone in another spec. b anyway.

Yes Sr that probably was me .. I live by the north tollway and George bush .. we just had a legacy car meet at bone daddys but only 2 showed up lol .. I haven't seen an 06 spec b anywhere it would be nice to get together sometime

The list hasn't' been updated in months...hopefully the initial post registry does get a refresh at some point.

I'm overdue to do an update, I'll get it in the next week

Recently started a new job. my time to scan this thread and update info is minimal but it always gets done eventually...

Edited by CTATV

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Picked up #153 last week. One owner, 15k miles and pristine. Several mods but the original owner kept the car a complete sleeper. It now resides in Vancouver, WA

Nice! Pictures and list of mods please. BTW, welcome to the forum!

Sold: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B #104 of 500