LegacyGT.com

Seeking feedback on Koni Yellow + Stock Spring Setup

the kev master

I'm really happy with the stock setup of the 05 LGT Wagon.

I went through a long sweeper with a bump in it and the shock bottomed out and almost threw me off the road. I've figured that the shock is gone.

I was wondering what people's thoughts are on it.

A friend said he can get Tein S.Techs, H&R and Swift. I think the car is low as it is already, so I don't feel the need to put different springs on it.

All thoughts and comments are welcomed.

I've been happy with the car as it is but bottoming at high speeds wasn't fun, so I think I'll take your advice. I'm getting the Konis at a remarkable price.

On the Bilsteins, are there any mods required cause I saw on Tire Rack it said:

Front right fitment. Heavy duty. **Warning** This fitment requires Spec B upper mounts. Customer must purchase those from the dealership. Rods will not be long enough if Spec B upper mounts are not used. May increase ride height slightly.

How much do those run?

It's not the cost, it's the height. I had HD's with Spec B top hats. In front, the ride height was higher than stock. I'm interested to hear how yours turns out. I'm running BC BR coilovers & toying with the idea of going back to struts for better ride quality.

Tits mcgee

It's not the cost, it's the height. I had HD's with Spec B top hats. In front, the ride height was higher than stock. I'm interested to hear how yours turns out. I'm running BC BR coilovers & toying with the idea of going back to struts for better ride quality.

I want to know how much do those top hats cost?

I haven't bought anything and I want to figure out what the cost of going with one option over another will be.

Archived