LegacyGT.com

Dyno Day Pulls, Whos in?

cryo

Update: Dyno sheets on Page 8 - Post #117

Hello All,

I figured I would set up a dyno day for some local members. The dyno is a superflow AWD dyno and is the dyno I use to tune on as well. Its located at carz performance in Lakewood,co.

It would be $65 a person for 2 pulls and will include a Horsepower and torque graph as well as a data sheet

We have slots for 8-10 people during the day. We have to have a minimum of 8 to be a go.

Feedback is appreciated.

Dyno Day - Carz Performance

Must have 8-10 attendants, No more or less

Jan 11th, Starts at 8am

$65 Dollar payment will be due 3 weeks prior to event to hold the day.

2 pulls w/printout of power and torque graph as well as data sheet.

1.KBGrizzly64 - PAID

2.JAPETE01 - PAID

3.Bspectacular - PAID

4.NYX - PAID

5.Dade - PAID

6.S&S05GT

7.SSpeed - PAID

8.nubie - PAID

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it looks like we have a few interested and willing to make deposits.

What does everyone think of Saturday Dec 7th?

1. Reserved

2. Reserved

3. Dade

4. Japete01

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

1. Reserved

2. Reserved

3. Dade

4. Japete01

5. NYX

I started thinking the deposit might as well be the cost of the dyno since running around to collect half and then the other half the day of sounds kind of stupid when its only $65

If people have an issue with that I suppose the deposit could be set up at $40.

Let me know if you would like me to add you to the list, great chance to get a good baseline for your setup.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unfortunately the deposit would not be refundable since the dyno time would already be reserved. hope you can make it, just let me know.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Tentative on the date Dave as I won't know my new set schedule until Dec. 1 most likely but I would love to get the car on there and see what's happening.

Also when might you be available in the future to go for a quick drive with me, I'm feeling more and more power surging lately...so I think I might be over-boosting again for some reason. All I've done is swap exhausts and clean my air filter since our last tune so not sure what the deal is :|

I'm sure we can take a look when your in the area sometime. Sometimes a less restrictive exhaust can cause small spikes. Pm me and we can set something up.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well I got some bad news. I was unable to get the scheduled date locked in because I wasn't sure of enough attendance until today, we missed the 7th.

Because of the holidays I was unable to move it back a week or forward a couple weeks *the shop isn't actually open on Saturdays most times during the winter months*.

The next date that I can schedule is Jan 11th with a rainout/snow out date of Jan 18th.

If this doesn't work for some I can understand but I didn't want to cancel it altogether.

Let me know what you guys think.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sounds like fun! Everyone should post up a sheet in the thread with pertinent mods. I'm kinda curious how the Shelby would compare on the same dyno... not that I'm "in" at this point but tempted (if non-LGT's allowed).

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Sounds like fun! Everyone should post up a sheet in the thread with pertinent mods. I'm kinda curious how the Shelby would compare on the same dyno... not that I'm "in" at this point but tempted (if non-LGT's allowed).

I would like this too!! It would be nice to have an american comparison.

Archived