LegacyGT.com

Name this part

It seems to be some sort of stop or cushion for the transmission. It has 2 iirc 10 mm bolts holding it in place. Its located on the bottom side of the trans after the trans mount. I have what I thought was a part# but when googling, I came up with nothing so maybe I read it wrong. The # I got is 41023 ACC10. I'd like to replace this piece whether I need to or not when I do the shifter and new mounts/bushings.

My guess is you are talking about the crossmember bushings? #6, 8, and 13 in the pic below... I can provide these in a Group.N variety, which is a much stiffer rubber. I generally install these with the Group.N trans mount on customers cars.

http://static.opposedforces.com/epc_img/366495141002.png

My guess is you are talking about the crossmember bushings? #6, 8, and 13 in the pic below... I can provide these in a Group.N variety, which is a much stiffer rubber. I generally install these with the Group.N trans mount on customers cars.

http://static.opposedforces.com/epc_img/366495141002.png

#3 is the part I am looking for. Funny you should mention that, if you could work me up pricing on the group N crossmember bushings, rear stay bushing, trans mount and whatever that part is I would appreciate it! I have pricing from a couple different places so if you match or beat their pricing I will give you my business. If you want to toss in pricing for the linkage bushings and front stay bushings that would be great too!

#3 is the part I am looking for. Funny you should mention that, if you could work me up pricing on the group N crossmember bushings, rear stay bushing, trans mount and whatever that part is I would appreciate it! I have pricing from a couple different places so if you match or beat their pricing I will give you my business. If you want to toss in pricing for the linkage bushings and front stay bushings that would be great too!

PM sent.

Archived