LegacyGT.com

Spec b rear bumper.

Jordan

I just got rear ended in my new (to me) 06 spec b. Geico is being so generous as to aquire a refurbished legacy bumber to slap on there. My question is if the spec b. rear bumber is the same as the reagular gt's so I can make them order me a new oem one.

screw that, demand they replace it with a NEW OEM bumber.
little late for that when its likely stated in the fine print of his policy that they will use aftermarket or used parts when available.

In all honesty, assuming the used bumper was in excellent condition, I would rather have that than a new one and then have to face paint color matching issues.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Well its not my policy covering it considering it was the person who hit me whos policy paid, im more concered about the bumper being different from the spec b. I remember reading about it being a little different then the gt. So what is the concencous? Same, or not the same?

Well its not my policy covering it considering it was the person who hit me whos policy paid, im more concered about the bumper being different from the spec b. I remember reading about it being a little different then the gt. So what is the concencous? Same, or not the same?

thats even better for you. go to the shop that you want to have the work done at, not the shop they want you to go to, and tell them you want a new OEM bumber replacement. insurance is designed to leave your car in the same condition as before, which was all oem parts.

thats even better for you. go to the shop that you want to have the work done at, not the shop they want you to go to, and tell them you want a new OEM bumber replacement. insurance is designed to leave your car in the same condition as before, which was all oem parts.

New OR used OEM parts as long as its OEM it doesnt matter.... The insurance companies have the "right" to use used parts. I went through this, twice.

Archived