LegacyGT.com

cubby monitor

GTLegs

well ive finally decided to tackle putting a monitor in my car. i thought i could live without it, but i guess i spoiled myself to much in my tahoe:lol: , i decided to take out one of the 6" visor monitors in my tahoe and mold it into the dash where the cubby is supposed to be, and mount a PS2 in the slot in the glove box, and maybe add a small computer later, but anyway to my question: where would be a good place to buy another dash bezel to have as a spare while i have mine out creating my tv, i dont want to have a hole in my dash. i was thinkin of ordering from dealer, if anyone could give me some input and get me on the road to getting started that would be great!!

well there have been a lot of threads about this stuff so search around, i myself don't know too much, i know some ppl took some handheld navi's and set them up really nicely into the cubby, but a pop out dvd nav system is to big, and i want to try putting a screen in there and running it to a navi and a computer in the glove box.... i duno how that will work, but good luck

Archived