LegacyGT.com

Westchester NY chat & weekly meets

TheDon427

Hey guys, us Westchester guys have been having our weekly Thursday night meets for the last 6 years or so. I only now thought about posting a thread here. I don't know if I'll have the presence of mind to update it weekly but I'll do my best.

Feel free to check the Nasioc thread HERE in case I haven't updated this one in a while.

Meets are typically every Thursday night at 7:30. Location changes every week and we typically throw out ideas throughout the week and decide on a location the day of. These aren't your typical parking lot meets with high schoolers revving up their cars. Most of us are in our late 20's to 30's. We also have meets at an (affordable) eating establishment since we know a lot of you come from work. Many of us bring our girlfriends or wives as well. We're definitely super friendly and welcome any first timers that show up. We don't shun or ostracize anyone. It's like hanging out with your own friends and we usually just crack jokes, make fun of each other and have some laughs. It's hardly ever "car talk" which is also why we're able to get our gf's and wives to come. lol

I encourage you guys to post if you plan on coming for 2 reasons:

1.) It helps us get a head count when making reservations

2.) When people respond, it encourages other members to show up

Sometimes when everything is discussed via text or email, people won't show up because they didn't think anyone was showing up since no one said anything in the thread.

This week's meet will be at

Valhalla Crossing

2 Cleveland St.

Valhalla, NY

http://www.valhallacrossing.com/

• 1 month later...

Archived