LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Guest Gitster
Back on track ..... Blue Legacy, no spoiler 84East to 91North through Hartford. I slowly went by and looked at you but you did not return a look.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....now im the king of kisco, thug gangsat who steels parking spaces from bruised handicapped old women, a psicic...and now an oficiall jedi.........who can spell for shit.......pff why not

you aint no Jedi. Jedi is the mutha-effin MAN!!!!

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/member.php?u=362

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

thanks !!!!!!!

guys whats up!!!!!!!! sorry ive been away for a while this whole xxtuning experience blowingup my stock block when i was in for tuning andwith my brand new Block(LEAKY RING FROM DAY 1) had me so fed up im now back in the mood again with a great(SO FAR) stage 3(really 2.5) block

so im officially back

294whp 16psi

should be alot of fun after break in 3000 miles when i retune for 22-24psi!

James

ps in mrketplace i listed perrin UP and stage 2 block..

even with the ring its still got to be worth something

spotted an ABP 2.5i with a trunk wing on the merrit on my way home today driven by a nun.

Sister? Sister? I saw you. Are you on here? :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Someone down the street from me just got a LGT. It's brand spanking new since I know you usually drive what looks like an e36 325i and that was on the street today and a GRP LGT was sitting in the garage with it's beautiful scoop facing me as I turned the corner. Not.. that I'm nosy, I just notice stuff like that. =D Someone? West Windsor?

Someone down the street from me just got a LGT. It's brand spanking new since I know you usually drive what looks like an e36 325i and that was on the street today and a GRP LGT was sitting in the garage with it's beautiful scoop facing me as I turned the corner. Not.. that I'm nosy, I just notice stuff like that. =D Someone? West Windsor?

that was me, but its not my bimmer, and its not my house, i was at his house doin some things,

this was weird, 3 in a row

around 4:45 on the thruway between exits 10 & 12

I saw a silver LGT with tint except for the front windows

I saw a black 2.5i but I couldn't see the driver

I saw a SWP, couldnt tell if it was a GT or 2.5i though

Any of the 3 of you on here?

:lol: yeah scott and i tackeld the "ding" issues with these cars... very annoying id say. Yeah i see you driving by time to time. Car looks great but id say you could use a drop ;). I autoX regularly with the New Jersey BMW CCA so if you want punish that car of yours please come :D

-Mike

that was me, but its not my bimmer, and its not my house, i was at his house doin some things,

:lol: yeah scott and i tackeld the "ding" issues with these cars... very annoying id say. Yeah i see you driving by time to time. Car looks great but id say you could use a drop ;). I autoX regularly with the New Jersey BMW CCA so if you want punish that car of yours please come :D

-Mike

Oh.. haha, woops =p

Well, nice to meet ya, kinda sad that I don't know anyone on the street anymore. People moving in/out and I'm an oldie here. I've never autoX'ed before but I wanna try it out sometime ;p

Oh.. haha, woops =p

Well, nice to meet ya, kinda sad that I don't know anyone on the street anymore. People moving in/out and I'm an oldie here. I've never autoX'ed before but I wanna try it out sometime ;p

like wise. :)

i see that car all the time on 119

yeah I wanted to give him some sh!t. He ran around everyone on the right & jump in the on ramp lane to cut off like 25 cars from the right side.

yeah I wanted to give him some sh!t. He ran around everyone on the right & jump in the on ramp lane to cut off like 25 cars from the right side.

this one fits the description of a guy a saw on rt 4 in NJ a couple of times... both times he was taking the shoulder/on ramp to be teh d1ck!

this one fits the description of a guy a saw on rt 4 in NJ a couple of times... both times he was taking the shoulder/on ramp to be teh d1ck!

:lol: :lol: now he's never gonna answer his spotting :lol:

whatever, at 4-6 pm it's rush hour. If there's traffic, you just gotta relax & go with the flow. People like this guy are who create the traffic b/c they crash tryin to do stuff like that. This dude literally cut off like 25 cars from the right side.