LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the Hutch 2 weeks ago driving through Harrison coming off 684 black 4th gen GT with a bunch of white rear windshield decals and CT plates.

I apologize for the late spotting I NEVER see LGTs in my neck of the woods.

a few days late with this, but on Tuesday while on rt 17 and rt 80 around 6pm, I was rolling around with a dark colored 5th gen legacy with beautiful headlights. Had the '13/'14 headlights, with hawk-eye led's. I want your headlights =)

• 3 weeks later...
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/01/62794c2653b5bb468dc70c770ba2e074.jpg

Spotted on the Merritt parkway in CT today at 11am. Had jersey plates, STI stickers on the side and a NASIOC decal in the window.

Car looked nice. What suspension are you running?

Sent from a controlling box in my pocket

that has to be me i take ct15 1-2 times a week lol

yea, thats my old 05 LGT 5sp.

i traded it in with a sleeved block, 30r w/ meth.

cant believe you recognized it to... haha.

wrong car unless you traded it in 2010 bone stock :confused::confused::confused:

Oh and it had Tein greens stock springs now too much driving thru tri state needed it higher lol:spin:

Was headed down to AC via GSP Express on Friday afternoon, around 3PM. Saw a 4th gen OBP LGT with tints, aftermarket wheels, and what looked like blacked-out headlights alongside me in GSP Local side, driven by a bearded dude. Looked like you may have spotted me and tried to catch up when the Express and Local lanes merged, but I was hauling ass and you may have took an exit (~102).

Spotted a 5th Gen 2.5GT with Rally Armour mudflaps and Connecticut plates in Vermont at the Okemo Resort skier drop off.

I'm aware that it was spotted in the NE but I'm posting here cause of the CT plates

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/28/964fdd629c552b4da18d850e9f60f448.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/28/32482031de7c2b568ab91c053925f8ef.jpg

Edited by asegal17

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Spotted a Silver 4th gen with NJ plates today in CT on 95-North headed towards Norwalk with NASIOC window stickers and a STI door decal.. I wanted to hear your exhaust (I was in the brown UPS truck :lol:) Because my girlfriend is wanting me to make my exhaust not as loud but yours sounded pretty good but not loud at all..

Your car makes me miss my LGT needing repairs :mad:

• 2 months later...
Keeping the thread alive. Passed a DGM LGT, spoilerless, lightly tinted? windows, on the opposite lane while traveling northbound on 206 in Bedminster this morning, around 9AM. I think we were both surprised to see another LGT in the area.

• 10 months later...
Spotted a Black 5th gen twice in the last week(Saturday and this morning) in Monroe, CT. Black, Tinted and Blacked out tail lights, believe its a 2.5i. Pretty sure you saw me too.. White 3.6R, grill and black rims... nice to see another modded Legacy in the area...

• 5 weeks later...

Just learned about this thread. About a month ago I Spotted a charcoal gray 5th Gen GT with red badge overlays and red rally armor flaps in Horseheads. Came up hard on my tail before turning right on Grand Central. Sweet looking ride.

There used to be at least 5 or 6 in the area. Now just mine and my neighbors that I know of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Spotted a red LGT heading to The west side highway lol I saw your tuning Alliance window banner. I did a last min change to take the west side highway because I thought the crash was on the lower level but crap it was in one of the worst spots.

• 7 months later...

08-09 OBP Legacy GT spotted in a lot off Niagara Falls Blvd yesterday - appeared to be all stock. I have also seen one SWP 05-07 GT near the airport in the Falls.

My age assumptions are based on the wheels they were wearing.