LegacyGT.com

****beware Of Jdmultimate.com

Do not buy any clutch or flywheel parts from jdmultimate.com or jazzproparts.com. They are the same company and have ignored e-mails and phone calls for the past 3 weeks. I ordered an ACT streetlight flywheel and ACT Clutch Kit from them on 8/5/08. I got an order confirmation the same day and didn't hear anything for a week when I called 4 different phone numbers and finally got someone. They told me ACT was to blame and the parts were on backorder.Two weeks later still nothing. I called ACT directly and they said they have had those parts in stock for weeks and had plenty of them. Then JDMULTIMATE.com told me that the parts shipped out to me on Monday 8/18/08. They did not I called them Tuesday no return phone call then today I called they said the parts would be sent out Friday for next Wednesday 27 delivery. So I cancelled my order and called Carolina Clutch who stocked both parts for about the same price $840 (ACT streetlight flywheel and Heavy Duty Clutch Kit)for everything delivered. It will get here Friday. Just a warning to anybody shopping for Clutches and Flywheels. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
We are very sorry from JDM Ultimate team about your order. We for some reason getting back ordered from ACT. We have a new phone system in place and a new ordering system. From now on this type of mistake will not happen. We will take every measure to keep all our customers happy at all time. Again we are very sorry.

JDMultimate - it sounds like you were giving this customer somewhat of a runaround. Bad business juju, esp when a statement is made that the parts shipped on a specific day when in actuality that didn't happen.

*tsk tsk*

i ordered my exhaust from them. worst buying experience ever. ups dropped off at my work and the item was damaged i contacted jazzpro and they just gave me the run around until i just gave up. i could of made enough money at work to buy new exhaust with the time i spent trying to sort that mess out with them.

We are very sorry from JDM Ultimate team about your order. We for some reason getting back ordered from ACT. We have a new phone system in place and a new ordering system. From now on this type of mistake will not happen. We will take every measure to keep all our customers happy at all time. Again we are very sorry.

Like the old saying goes you get "One chance to make a first impression" and you "BLEW IT!!! :mad:

I find your feeble excuse to be just that...FEEBLE

Archived