LegacyGT.com

Potential buyer, need help in PA

gotheem

Fellow Subaru brethren, i come to you asking a huge favor. I am currently in talks with a dealer in PA about this car. This will not be my first Subaru, but it will be my first LGT.

http://www.georgestradingpost.com/20..._154596545.veh

Here is where you come in. If anyone could arrange a time to go check the car out for me, since i am here on the west coast, it would be greatly appreciated. I would be prepared to offer you compensation for your time to just give it a once over, and potentially have a pre sale evaluation done (my dime of course). I would also be interested in a local residents opinion of car life expectancy, seeing as you have far harsher winters than we do here.

If anyone would be interested in helping me out, please send me a pm, again i would be forever grateful. Also, if anyone had any experience with this particular dealer, feel free to chime in as well.

I actually drive by that place during my daily commute and I bought my wife's Tribeca from them. They've been around for a long time and have good local reputation. They've actually been on a Subaru kick the last few years and usually have a few on their lot.

I can't get the link to work (might be my employer's content filters) but send me a PM or an email and we can discuss.

I actually drive by that place during my daily commute and I bought my wife's Tribeca from them. They've been around for a long time and have good local reputation. They've actually been on a Subaru kick the last few years and usually have a few on their lot.

I can't get the link to work (might be my employer's content filters) but send me a PM or an email and we can discuss.

Many thanks, pm sent

I almost bought an sti for a fun car a few years ago from them, it was being sold as is and they were very upfront with me about everything about the car and what the website said. Seemed like good guys also. I think they have an in house shop as well and when i was there the guy came out and spoke with me about the sti and even said he had a report on what the car needed and what the past mods were to it.

Very honest people. and the website description was spot on with what the car was.

good luck looks like a nice waggon.

Archived