LegacyGT.com

Custom wagon trunk mat

c-lo

I had this mat laying around my house. cut it up into fit in the wagon.

001.thumb.jpg.07ba83971d9d0ff0a0959bf637618c45.jpg

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

what.....no one like my hard work?:lol:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

:eek: how dare you!! what's wrong with it?

Do you really want that answered?

go ahead, I've got thick skin. opinions welcome!

:lol: ok.....i get it.....sarcasm!!

which is worse:

A. doing it and asking everyone's opinion OR

B. asking if everyone thought I should do it cause I'm too much of a pussy to try something??

I vote A.

sweet how much to make me one?

I like you. I'll give you the discounted price. how about $250? :lol:

eh...that's too much trouble. tell you what. Invest $1500 in to help cover the cost of the material I'll need to purchase to make your mat and others and when these start selling like hot cakes I'll give you 2% of my profits for the first 6 months.

:lol: ok.....i get it.....sarcasm!!

which is worse:

A. doing it and asking everyone's opinion OR

B. asking if everyone thought I should do it cause I'm too much of a pussy to try something??

I vote A.

You know we love you.

kudos to you for doing something different. I personally love the rainbow sparkle flecks in the finish.

thanks....I'm getting in touch with my feminine side. :lol:

Archived