LegacyGT.com

Tint!

anabolism

Having my black '09 Legacy Spec B Tinted! Already dropped her off yesterday at Accutint. Also they are smoking my tails and applying 3M protective film so I can negate tiny rock chips in the front end.

I'm excited to pick her up today! They had 15 and 35 film for the tint. I think 25 her said is the legal limit here in WA. I went with 15 tint. It is illegal so I hope I don't get hassled by the police. He said most of what they do is 15 there.... so a lot of people don't care about breaking the law apparently. The 35 just seemed so light of a tint.

35 just seemed too light of a tint to bother. So I went 15. If I have problems with getting hasseled I suppose I could have the tint removed from the front windows and go lighter. Hope it doesn't come to that of course. Most people I have spoke to seem to believe I won't catch any flack for it. I know someone who has 18 tint and has not got bothered.

I work at valley medical center hospital in Renton. I see many hospital employees here that I am sure have darker than legal tint.

Really wish I had done the 3M on the front end. Good call doing that when new.

It gets pretty hot here in the south, so i had them tint the whole windshield 50%. Makes a big diff in the summer. And yes...I know it's not kosher.

Having my black '09 Legacy Spec B Tinted! Already dropped her off yesterday at Accutint. Also they are smoking my tails and applying 3M protective film so I can negate tiny rock chips in the front end.

I'm excited to pick her up today! They had 15 and 35 film for the tint. I think 25 her said is the legal limit here in WA. I went with 15 tint. It is illegal so I hope I don't get hassled by the police. He said most of what they do is 15 there.... so a lot of people don't care about breaking the law apparently. The 35 just seemed so light of a tint.

Yeah, driving around, you see a lot of people with tint that is most likely illegal, but no one seems to care. I went to accutint in Bellevue and got mine 35 all around and 50 on the windshield. That 50 makes a helluva difference

Archived