LegacyGT.com

Official Steel Silver Metallic Thread (2010)

Tide

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff441/ademob/GT/P1010223.jpg

Hey there! Merry Christmas. You know, I just bought a 2012 LGT and you have in your car that beautiful mesh grille with the Subaru logo I want so much for my car....where can I order one please?

Best regards and a very happy New Year!

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magopra,

GenSis is right, mine is JDM (aus). Maybe you could remove the 'boomerang' or wing from the grill to get the same look? Perhaps some people here have done something similar.

Congrats on your new car. Happy new year.

Magpora, that grille will only fit your car if you have the JDM Liberty/Legacy.

With the help of this great forum I was able to discover the japanparts.com site where I was able to order the correct mesh grille for my beloved 2012/13 Legacy GT.

I enclose the first two pictures of my car, still as-received from the dealer.

May 2013 be the best year for each and everyone! And thank you Gen5is and Ademob specially, Happy New Year!

GT2.thumb.jpg.1566599f92d84bbf050073f1513697c8.jpg

GT1.thumb.jpg.11d7002d23fc076d15efcd6cd293ab9c.jpg

Edited by Magopra

• 2 weeks later...
Better pick that one up. No more LGTs after 2012 model year.

Negative, Ghost Rider. My heart is holding out for a used Crystal Black Silica with tan interior. Plus, my financial timing is not right ;)

Well, not to threadjack, but that silver LGT was in Puente Hills Subaru (in California) as of about a week ago. Has about 38K miles, former lease return from a fella who leased a BRZ from them.

Car was in great condition as far as I could tell from my limited time with it. The only thing that was a mild concern was the steering wheel was gently... oscillating? shuddering? when the car was going down a straight path. It wasn't vibrating in my hand by any means (like as if the rotors were warped), but it would move left/right by itself if I let it go while coasting.

BTW I'm not the kind of guy to abuse a car during the test drive, so I'm sure it already had this... feature.

Black on tan for sale here in orlando lol

When the time is right, friend. I must have patience and set up cash reserves.

The only thing that was a mild concern was the steering wheel was gently... oscillating? shuddering? when the car was going down a straight path. It wasn't vibrating in my hand by any means (like as if the rotors were warped), but it would move left/right by itself if I let it go while coasting. .

That brings back memories of posts by others a year or so ago with similar issues. Not sure if all the "fixes" permanently resolved the issue. When mine was new (it's SSM so I'm in the right thread) the only thing I noticed was a vague wandering feel going down the road at high speed. Larger RSB took care of that.

Welcome to the forum!

But you're in the wrong thread... The new 2013 Legacy silver is Ice Silver Metallic

Thanks a lot for your welcoming... Is that so? Well, I guess that a lot of us are wrong then, if I remember well this is the legacygt.com forum is it?

Your car is a 2013, which if I understand correctly is Ice Silver Metallic. This is the Steel Silver Metallic thread. Hanger was just trying to steer you in the right direction. Look for the Ice Silver thread.

Thanks a lot, RailKill. Will do.

I see your quote is signed "Subaru Legacy Forums"...are you an administrator? If so,(or not) will you please answer my question: what does the name of this page (legacygt.com) implies?

I'm just trying to clarify this point.

All the best for you too and thanks again.

Edited by Magopra

Magopra, I think you may be reading your replies from your email. Email updates all have the signature "All the best,

Subaru Legacy Forums".

You're in the right forum, LegacyGT.com

You're posting in the "Official Steel Silver Metallic" thread.

You should post your beautiful car in the "Official Ice Silver Metallic" thread.

Think of it as Kingdom, phylum, order.

LegacyGT. is the family.

5th generation is the genus.

Ice Silver metallic is the species.

Or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

I have installed my gialla rear diffuser last week. I'm glad I've ordered it and I loved how my rear looked now!

http://borjaphoto.com/temp/car%20with%20rear%20diffuser%20pic1.jpg

http://borjaphoto.com/temp/car%20with%20rear%20diffuser%20pic2.jpg

http://borjaphoto.com/temp/car%20with%20rear%20diffuser%20pic3.jpg

http://borjaphoto.com/temp/car%20with%20rear%20diffuser%20pic4.jpg