LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah... i noticed that.

i was wondering why you drove off when you specifically said you were going to be grocery shopping today.

hahahaha

anyways, it was awesome meeting you, LGT-NY for the first time and ih8vtec james again.

and your DGM looks freakin great! love the exhaust, spoiler, and rims...

Thanks Dude, I hope to make it there again one day...soon...LOL

Your car looked nice also, it's good to see it in real life than just looking at jpegs on the screen :lol:

Single can exhaust does look nice close up!!

Nice car indeed.

ih8vtec13& LGT-NY

Nice to see you guys there!

Great to see a LGT Community close like that.

Pathfin9

It'll be a hike but you surely can make it to this thing.

If you are too tired to drive back, I just got a tent and an aero bed so you ca sleep in my garage :lol: orrr, in my living room, your call ;)

Edited by FireB

Sounds like a pretty cool meet. I may have to make the trip up one day once I move closer. I remember something about Rutts Hut being in the mix....lol....love that place....

-John

haha we used to do rutts hut after edgewater meets, but that was a while back.. we dont do it anymore. im not sure if its worth it for you to drive all the way up from toms river.. that's quite a trip.

Thanks Dude, I hope to make it there again one day...soon...LOL

Your car looked nice also, it's good to see it in real life than just looking at jpegs on the screen :lol:

Single can exhaust does look nice close up!!

Nice car indeed.

thanks!

hahaha, yeah. not too many people liked the single exhaust on the forums, but in person its so much nicer.. it makes a huge difference

Hey i was there last night. I saw your cars but i didnt see you. When i came back to where you were parked my friend told me you guys left. some how i ended up parking in the two rows of evos. my car was out of place there.

yup. i walked over to the evo parking area and saw two legacies there. i saw your car and a white na legacy..

i asked the evo guys who the owners of the two cars were, they just stared at me..

park near where we're parked next time! we're always near the tjmaxx area.

haha we used to do rutts hut after edgewater meets, but that was a while back.. we dont do it anymore. im not sure if its worth it for you to drive all the way up from toms river.. that's quite a trip.

Yeah, def. a long trip from TR. I'm moving to Manalapan in November, so it wont be too bad after that. I'd like to see your car in person again. Last time I saw it was last years meet at Harriman. I'll make it one of these days though. If my wife has work on one of those days, I can make it no problem, I got nothing else to do usually.

-John

spotted a black gt with rbs lip, grill, bronze or gunmetal wheels, with an sti badge in your grill and looked like embroidered headrests at Widow browns this afternoon in Brookfield, CT

I work at sounds incredible right next door but my car is always parked in the back. Car looks mean and clean tho

AMC Theatre parking lot (handicapped parking spot)

Rockaway Mall, NJ

@ 1030 on Friday

DGM GT or SpecB sedan

lowered

exhaust

aftermarket rims

You had Colin McRae decals on the rear windows and an interesting license plate...

nice car

AMC Theatre parking lot (handicapped parking spot)

Rockaway Mall, NJ

@ 1030 on Friday

DGM GT or SpecB sedan

lowered

exhaust

aftermarket rims

You had Colin McRae decals on the rear windows and an interesting license plate...

nice car

Thanks! The car is getting there, one piece at a time ;)

Guest heightsgtltd

I appologize if I offended you.

There are plenty of folks on here who seem like they would park there without a need.