LegacyGT.com

Paintless dent repair or body shop in Sac?

myUsername

Anyone recommend a good PDR or auto body shop in the Sacramento area? Or within a 50 mile radius? Do PDR guys usually do a free estimate? I want to get a roof dent repaired as soon as possible. I can't stand the sight of it. Thanks!

Scotty and Kelvrick, thanks, but I've already dropped off my car to an autobody shop in the downtown area. It's a shop that was recommended by several co-workers. One of my co-worker's '66 or '67 Mustang is being fully restored by them. We shall see how they do with an '05.

• 3 weeks later...
Think I need to find a PDR in the Sac area also. My only hesitation is that in the last 6 months, I've been the victim of 3 pretty good dings, all located on the crease line that runs down the side of the car. The sad part is I do everything in my power to avoid them, but nevertheless, they keep getting me. Driving me crazy too since I'm the type that everytime I look at any car, my eye goes straight to the imperfections. Was so mad when I saw the latest one, that I considered giving up on trying to keep anything nice and trading my LGT for a $5,000 bucket of crap that I wouldn't give a rats ass about if it got dented.

Archived