LegacyGT.com

Seatbelt chimes...who knew????

I am sure this is a common problem, but it is a new one for me. I have disabled my seatbelt chime...numerous times:mad:

I was coming home today and stopped at the corner store to pick up some beer...it is summer you know :cool: I took the 30 pack of Buds and put them on the passenger seat....well, guess what??? It was heavy enough to trigger passenger seatbelt chime......all the way home I was confused :confused:....was the chime telling me to move the beer, buckle up the beer, drive faster or maybe I was supposed to start drinking the frosty brew to lighten the load:wub: What to do....what to do?????:p

Burnaby, BC...got to have some better beer than Bud.

The Subie is so smart, it's just telling you to have better taste. You do in the car you chose, so logically, you should in the beer you choose.

BTW, I've done the chime disable routine once and it's been fine for like six months!!!

[quote=Sidney07;1253366

BTW, I've done the chime disable routine once and it's been fine for like six months!!!

I have done it about a dozen times in a little over a year, it usually lasts about 5 days:mad: One day last time...maybe the chime drinks Bud too???:lol:

^ you put the seatbelt on ;)

Or you TRY searching or just check the walk-throughs. Unless the 06 Legacy i is different, the OP is doing the disable wrong. Oh, and like others stated, the only times you should have Bud in the passenger's seat are: 1) Never; 2)When you're on a severe budget due to mods to the car!!

lizard.

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

Or you TRY searching or just check the walk-throughs. Unless the 06 Legacy i is different, the OP is doing the disable wrong. Oh, and like others stated, the only times you should have Bud in the passenger's seat are: 1) Never; 2)When you're on a severe budget due to mods to the car!!

lizard.

Do I detect "beer snoobery"????

lizard.

Do I detect "beer snobbery"????

Archived