LegacyGT.com

New Wheels!!!

dingbang

Rota Tarmac III's in black with candy red stripe. Have them wrapped in 245/35/18 Hankook Ventus V12's...absolutely love the wheels and the tires! No rubbing, I'm stock suspension right now though...looks like I can lower it about an inch around and still be ok.

Have two pics attached...one with them just put on the car. Didn't dig the chrome strip on the door sill with the wheels on. Covered it in some carbon fiber wrap...like it a lot more now. Still probably going to try and find someone to trade rockers with...enjoy!

EDIT: sorry for the crappy iphone pics...my digital camera got broken last weekend :(

IMG_0189.thumb.jpg.92c6cc5586d781e9d35fc1f2e1ddb0ae.jpg

IMG_0198.thumb.jpg.329a21d4637875cf9037966f21524922.jpg

Dan, want to say thanks to your business...did an awesome job with everything. I had ordered the wheels from Tommy b/c he had responded to me a few days before you had (I know the forums aren't always your priority and shoulda just called into your place instead to tryin to PM you). Apologize if I messed up commission or anything...when I need another set, I'll def make sure to ask for you tho. And you've got my recommendation for anyone who needs a new set of wheels.

Love the black on black with red tho...it's killer--'specially with the chrome trim wrapped in CF...and I get my VF52 tomorrow!!! It's been a good week for my car! ha

Archived