LegacyGT.com

Fellow members, I'm back as a vendor! (311logan311) now McDowell Performance Tuning

It's great to be a vendor on the forum again. For those who don't know me, my name is Logan McDowell (311logan) and I'm a tuner based out of SLC, UT. Offering tunes and etunes via open source and Cobb AccessPORT custom maps. Please visit our website at www.mcdowelltuning.com for more information. You can also PM or email me at mcdowelltuning.com

It's great to be officially back :redface:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

May be a little late to the game here, but Logan did a great job with my tune on my old 05 LGT. Far better than other tuners I had previously worked with, and also turned out to be the safest and most powerful tune I had. This was over 3 or 4 years ago and i'm sure he's even better now than before.

I highly recommend him!

Thanks Keith. I will still maintain my vendor status and continue to tune and etune. Just will ne a few states away is all ;-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Thanks Keith. I will still maintain my vendor status and continue to tune and etune. Just will ne a few states away is all ;-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Luckily e-tuning is easy enough for the end user. If/when I get back into a Subaru, I know who i'm going to for a tune!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are officially in Oklahoma! Long drive from SLC, but finally here. Will not have Internet until Monday, so if you are getting an e-tune, hold tight!

Logan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You guy's have been keeping me busy and I appreciate it. More revisions sent out. Let's keep the tunes coming. It's been a great 6 months and vendor status is about to be renewed. Thanks everyone!

Logan

Yup. Logan came back to SLC this week and made time in his busy schedule to smooth out my map and adjust things a little bit. Always makes as much time as is needed and is always helpful! Helped me check out connections and deal with some hardware problems even though he didn't need to.

Love working with ya Logan!

Archived