LegacyGT.com

Official Trunk Swap Thread

I just purchased a wingless OBP decklid from an auto recycler, so I'll have a winged OBP from my '05, good shape other than a spot on the leading edge of the right tip of the spoiler where the detailer hit it with the edge of the buffer. From a 77k garage kept '05 GT.

Want: best reasonable offer or trade for interesting parts

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know this is the trunk swap thread but is any one in the DMV area looking to lower their car and need rolled and pulled fenders? im looking to swap mine out, the person who had the car before me was into the slammed look. i am not.. i have a 2006 spec B

let me know thanks

Hey guys, what's a BSM wingless trunk going for these days in 9 out of 10 condition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I paid 300 for mine from a local yard. Shipping is the biggest make or break imo.

I paid 300 for mine from a local yard. Shipping is the biggest make or break imo.

Thanks for the info. I've got one that I'm gonna put up for sale if anyone is interested. Unfortunately, I don't want to ship so if you're close to Danbury, CT 06810, let me know. I'm looking for a few parts too: aftermarket catted downpipe for manual trans car, SWP left fender, new oem oil cooler, new oem oil pan, JDM double din radio bezel & dual climate contol panel.

Thanks for the info. I've got one that I'm gonna put up for sale if anyone is interested. Unfortunately, I don't want to ship so if you're close to Danbury, CT 06810, let me know. I'm looking for a few parts too: aftermarket catted downpipe for manual trans car, SWP left fender, new oem oil cooler, new oem oil pan, JDM double din radio bezel & dual climate contol panel.

You'll have better luck posting a want to buy thread in the wtb forum. Good luck!

Have: '09 DGM factory winged trunk

Want: '08-09 DGM wingless trunk

Willing to drive up to ~90 minutes to meet. Car has 32k miles and has been garage kept. Looking for same/similar. Badges won't matter as I won't be swapping the vanity panel with spec.B emblem.

thx

Someone swap me!!