LegacyGT.com

How much should I pay for this one?

freedombird

I would go up to $12,500 on it. It has some really nice tastefull add-ons. I really like the wheels and the tint makes it look even sleaker. It also appears to have the SPT exhaust on it. What kind of aftermarket springs/suspension does it have on it? I see a red spring peaking through the wheel in one of the pics. Any idea what else may have been done?

Looks to be a very nice car!

I am not sure about the mods I asked the dealer he hasnt said much. The VIN says car was in a minor accident but it gives a 96 rating on car fax with average for these cars between 78-86 if i remember correctly. I offered the dealer 10k plus mu 1999 firebird which is in better then good condition. He said he cant make that work. So I told him my offer still stands if he decide to change his mind. Soooo I am going to bother him again in a few days if they dont sell the car I am sure he will consider. If its ment to be it is ment to be.

• Mega Users
Definitely don't rush it. If it meant to be, then it will.

Also, I brought mine off this forum for 13k and only 53,000 miles. Look around before you jump on something like that. Good luck.

Great advice

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

"This car is loaded with all of the options and equipment that you would usually found on a high end luxury car such as all power windows/locks/mirrors, power sunroof, power heated leather seats, premium sound with multi CD stereo syetem, tinted windows, sports suspension, keyless entry, 18" Sports wheels and much, much more."

Since when are power windows/locks/mirrors, power sunroof are sticking points on high end luxury cars? :)

2011 Volvo S60T6 & 2013 Volvo XC60T6 Polestar

• 3 weeks later...
What year? I didn't know that S40's had optional AWD.

Yes 05. I think it goes up to 08. Its a nice car. Fast too after its chipped. Handles like its on rails to.mine came with sport suspension and a strut bar from the factory. Has only 40k miles driven by a60yr old physician

Archived