LegacyGT.com

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess i'll keep this thread going with a couple jokes Uncle Jesse said in The Dukes of Hazzard.. :D

"What do you get if you cross a donkey and an Onion?

........A piece of ass that brought a tear to your eye."

http://media.rd.com/rd/images/rdc/mag0509/laugh-your-way-to-good-health-01-af.jpg

sorry guys ive just been really busy with work and i havnt had a day off in pretty much a month and to top that off my shift rotates ever week so its hard to get things done but i promise by fri ill have some pics up from a nice camera. and yes i was a little excited so i had to metion something. i actually got bc racing coilovers there amazing nothin but good things about them good price awsome ride not bouncy at all next is a 20 or 22 mill whiteline rear swaybar. a spring and strut combo just wasnt low enough for me. i was rubbing a little on the rear but then i got my fenders rolled and pulled so i was able to go a little lower, but i promise by fri ill have some up.

i got the pics. he sent them to me. ill upload them when i get back after the trip im leaving for in 3 hours. for that 3 hours ama continue to wacth tv and look at my car and wish it was fully slammed. then post again right before i leave and have problems uploading them...

Archived