LegacyGT.com

got tuned, day later afr's dropped along with boost?

05sleeper

So yesterday I got tuned by Cobb and was running 14.7 @ idle and cruising and 11.1 at wot @ 19psi and felt great! Next day it's showing 13.7 @ idle and cruising and under 11 at wot now only 17.5psi... That started happening before tune when I deleted the rear o2 sensor to put my wideband in but I got it tuned without the rear o2 sensor in.. Do you think putting my rear o2 sensor back in would help this issue BC it pulls strong but not as strong as it did. I can't get my LC-1 to connect to my ATR software to datalog so anyone know another program I can use to datalog that would support the LC-1 BC I've tried different cables and reading instructions from Cobb and no luck. Thanks.

Shouldn't have a boost leak and haven't checked the LC-1 yet just going off of the AP till I get the laptop hooked up to read the wideband.

Invar, That makes since now thanks. do you think putting the o2 sensor back in will hurt anything since I got it tuned without it? I'm guessing it would help to put it back in and just get a bung welded in for the wideband.

Got email from tuner and he said he's seen tunes go rich with no rear o2 sensor so he sent me another map disabling the af correction for the rear o2 sensor. So I'll flash that and see how it does from there.

Try putting the O2 sensor back in. As adosdrummer mentioned, I couldn't find a setting to disable rear O2 correction in the ECU editor either. Just a checkbox to disable the CEL, which doesn't help. So I have no idea what your tuner changed for you...?

Ya I'll be putting the o2 sensor back in either today or tomorrow and reflash to the first map and see if that fixes it. Finally hit 19 psi last night but it was pretty chilly out so that's probably only why haha and mine was a tune on the AP so I'm guessing the software he had was able to disable the af correction for me

Archived