LegacyGT.com

Shop said they can't adjust camber

TheDon427

Hey guys, currently waiting at the alignment shop to get my Spec.B aligned but the guy just came out and said he can't adjust my camber in the front or rear. I am slightly rubbing and wanted -1.5 fr and -1 rr but that looks like its not gonna happen.

Car has RCE Tarmac's, RalliTek sways and end links.

I've heard people say that there isn't much adjustment b does the guy not know what he's doing?

• Moderators

I believe that whatever camber you have in the rear is what you get, no adjustment there. The front has camber bolts though...not exactly sure how much play the offer.

Calling BAC / SBT...I think both of them have posted about this in the past.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

I have RCE T1's as well. I was hoping for the same alignment specs you want and ended up with -1.5 front, -1.1 rear. This is with the pre-set height from RCE. As others have mentioned, front is adjustable, rear is not.

You need the Whiteline KCA399 rear bushings for camber adjustment in the back.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I have the WL rear lateral links, and with how low my car is they helped me achieve a stock rear camber setting. Front was easy cause of the camber bolts.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

Archived