LegacyGT.com

Anyone in So Cal wanna install my headers on Sat?

SC GT

No kid or wife commitments for the day on Sat (rare). Set of headers in a box, waiting to be installed. Me, without space, tools or competence to install. Anyone available? Willing to provide food, drinks (alcholic or non), money, etc.

Let me know.

Bump for Paul...he rocks out with his c@ck out!

Oh and he install stuff too!!

Clearing headlights

headers

brakes

turbo

up pipe

downpipe

HID

exhaust

suspension

Open heart surgery...

No task to big....

~Sucka-Duck~

Normally I'd be more than happy to help but this weekend is shot for me. If you can hold off for a week or so, let me know. I've installed a bunch of stuff for the locals on this forum.

Bump for Paul...he rocks out with his c@ck out!

Oh and he install stuff too!!

Clearing headlights

headers

brakes

turbo

up pipe

downpipe

HID

exhaust

suspension

Open heart surgery...

No task to big.....

Awesome. I'm not sure what my next weekend will look like, but hopefully I can work something out. . . .

May have more parts in by then. :icon_twis

Ditto. I have done my own work before but living in SoCal now, I have zero access to tools, space, and... within reason... time. I have springs and by STS on the way. UP/DP on a later date. I'd love to do a local install with someone to save on cash and meet some other LA County LGT. Seems like I'm down in Riverside too much with those jokers :) Not that that's a bad thing either.

I love installing car parts.... given I have the proper instructions or have done it before. I'd be down to help for some beer and maybe a pizza and.... okay, I don't really need much. I'm pretty easy to please..lol

Archived