LegacyGT.com

Trunk Monkeys

Pawlwawl06

does anyone have one? I mounted mine to the spoiler, but he keeps blocking the license plate :lol: I'm trying to think of other possible spots for it, maybe hang it from the handle by the rear windows? How do people mount them to the bottom of the trunk lid?

Trunk monkeys are supposed to go INSIDE the car.

I have mine hugging the drivers head rest. I've had him for years, easily since my fast first-gen Legacy. I can't remember where we found him, but I THINK it was at a KB Toys or something.

I USED to have a stuffed animal on the outside of the car. It was a little platypus keychain. A friend put it on the roof of my car and I drove off without noticing down some winding and twisty roads. It slid off the roof, and got snagged on the (retracted) antenna.... where it stayed... for the 115 mile drive home. I got home, saw it hanging there, and tucked it between the trunk lid and the spoiler. It stayed there until I sold the car a few years after. I don't know where it is now, probably gone.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Y'all remember those Exxon tiger tails? :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived