LegacyGT.com

POLL: Catback Options

coldradio1

Cat-back Opinions?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Cat-back Opinions?

• Invidia Quad Tip
    • Agency Power

I'm torn between two completely different exhausts. One is a subtle quad tip and one is a melon shooter. I love the looks of both as well as the sound of both, but I have no idea which I should go with. That's where you guys come in. The options in question are:

1) Invidia quad tip

2) Agency Power

A few things to start out with. I don't mind paying the extra $60-75 for the agency power. The difference in cost isn't really too significant. Also, I'm looking for good fitment and good quality overall. I understand that invidia is having some fitment issues, but I also know they are sorting them out as well. If any body has or has had either of these exhausts, I would love to hear some opinions.

Ps. I'm on a completely stock car, but plan on eventually going stg 2+ when the time is right.

BTW, on those saying magnaflow ftw, how was the install on that system? That was the system that I orginally was gonna do and then I saw and heard the two included in my poll.

I think my big issue with the magnaflow and the invidia is the slip fittings instead of flanges. I've had slip on flittings on my last car's exhaust and they had a tendency to leak.

BTW, on those saying magnaflow ftw, how was the install on that system? That was the system that I orginally was gonna do and then I saw and heard the two included in my poll.

I think my big issue with the magnaflow and the invidia is the slip fittings instead of flanges. I've had slip on flittings on my last car's exhaust and they had a tendency to leak.

No leaks on mine. Been on for over a year. Perfect fit too.

you do get drone but I think it is minor. Of course it is a lot quitter than my hemi with just an aero turbine muffler on it LOL. But for the price magnaflow was a good and costworthy choice espically in this economy LOL anyways contact subimods in the vendor list. Joe Or Dan will def hook you up.

Archived