Boxer Rumble For 2.5i's

Interest In Rumble Headers  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Interest In Rumble Headers

• Yes
    • Yes, but after seeing first one
    • No

Hi all,

I have a friend who owns a performance shop and asked him if there is a way to make a custom header for our legacy's. He told me that he would like to try but he wanted me to see if there is any interest in the N/A community for this mod. My other friend has already started a thread at NASIOC (http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2265606) to see if there are impreza folks that would want in on this. SO... if there are any legacy people here who would like to see this header made and possibly put down a deposit after initial trials please reply.

Thanks!

Search for rallysport racing prototype.

I'm interested, but don't have cash right now.

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

Thanks for the reply's and as for:

Search for rallysport racing prototype.

I'm interested, but don't have cash right now.

I've seen the thread about the rallysport and we plan to make one that wont cost $550

Would NA motor benefit from headers? If so, what are the gains?

It would offer some gains depending whether one prefers it in the low end or high end

Interested only if it sounds better than my $130 Ebay header.

They will definitly sound better than the cheap ebay headers.

Finally you come to the non D-bag side of Subaru enthusiasm :)

The D-Bags aren't the only one's who should get all the goody's, am I right?..

You need to narrow your scope to include ONLY 2006-2009 N/A Subaru's the 2005 and older owners have plenty of options and you don't need to enter into a saturated market given China's vomiting of "quality parts" into that market.

You should make the header specific to us or at least one of your headers specific to us and choose to make something for the 2005 and older folks. BUT if you have a 2010' or 2011' friend with a Impreza or Legacy get them to test fit ANY prototype you have the 10-11 Impreza market is booming and people havent jumped on RalliSport due to uncertainty with fit you show it fits that year range and you be able to approach a virgin market.

I'd be interested for sure. I just got a hand me down 06 Legacy NA (Bought my wife an 06 Outback XT), I'm not going to turbo my Legacy but would like to get a little sound out of it. Looking for a bolt on header that won't break the back and then i'll add on an axle back exhaust system.

Looking forward to seeing out this comes out. :cool:

Archived