LegacyGT.com

May be moving to Tulsa, Ok before end of year

SubyDude555

Like the title says I could be moving to Tulsa soon and was hoping someone could tell me about the area like nice places to live, areas to stay away from, Suby shops etc. I go to a lot of Legacy meets and Suby shows here in Washington, is there much of that going on in Oklahoma?

Ha, not as much... As I mentioned in the OK meet up thread, grocerygetter lives in Tulsa. If you contact him, i'm sure he'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. Also, if you go to www.oksc.org, you'll find the Oklahoma oriented Subaru forum. There aren't many Subaru specific shows, more of general shows where a few subies show up now and then. Getting an OK subaru only meet going is like pulling teeth, but I know the guys in Tulsa are more active than the guys here in OKC. As far as legacy specific meets, it doesn't happen very often here. Tuning shops... none that I know of up here. The closest ones commonly recommened are in Texas, being AWD Tuning and Cobb.

-Steve

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome! I'm in Tulsa (2 years in February) moved from Denver and the subby scene is a bit slow in Tulsa. Need some more peeps here. PM me and I can give my 2 cents on where to live. I know of 3 other people with Legacys and about 5-10 with Imprezes.

I should know by the end of this week if I will be moving to Tulsa. I have been looking at houses in the Broken Arrow area.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived