LegacyGT.com

Cobb DP + What Catback

Multiple questions:

Throwing on a Cobb Catted DP this weekend on an otherwise stock vehicle. I have an AP. I want to plan out my next "upgrade" in advance so I can scour the forums and/or do things all at once.

A) Any suggestions of catbacks that work well with the Cobb DP? Looking for fitment advice and build quality over sheer noise.

B) Currently running:

Whiteline Sways

Kartboy links

AP

Cobb DP

- What should I look into next for upgrading if not the catback(?)

thanks in advance, know this is all newb'ed out and answered 100 times...

If you like name brand..

Spt

Cobb

Nameless

If it were me. I've had top of the line and ebay exhausts. If I can find a good sounding cheap exhaust I'll buy it over a name brand and put the extra money elsewhere. Especially with these cars they always need something.

I may get flamed for it but don't care. Pretty sure my next exhaust is a gimmick. Cheap and sounds good. And regardless what people say they hold up just fine. Better than my greddy. The winters in pa take a toll on everything withe rock salt they use.

I can agree with the above statement. Plenty of folks buy a cheap ebay exhausts for the mid pipe and toss the cans others do the opposite. Spending four figures on a subaru legacy exhaust is never smart or worth it:)

Look for a used version of the system you decide on getting

Archived