LegacyGT.com

Wicked big meet 2009

WhyteGT

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wouldnt miss it for anything.. i went to the last one in 07...

anyone in the worcester area who wants to cruise together get in touch with me... i vote for traveling 140 the whole way... last time it was flooded with subies... its a very nice road with some good speed limits and twistys... and the cops didnt say anything about me driving by at 85 in my buddies 04 sti, i know i know, bad idea..:lol:

Hondakilla: sending you a pm, we should meet up with Brad as well,

Brad: Im not far from exit 2 on 146 at all, i would be down to meet up with your party, if Hondakilla is down we can get a crew together.. although i dont see how that is a good meeting point coming from the cape? isnt exit 2 chockalog rd uxbridge/whitinsville/douglas area? Thats pretty much my stomping ground, well anywere south/central worc county really.. anyway i guess it doesnt matter, the more the merrier... especially LegGT's..

EDIT: im also going to be with 2 wrx's and an STi unless we carpool... but how can you not take the subie to the wicked big meet..

bought my tickets a week ago havent recieved my tickets yet?? do they email them like in 2007 or what. anyone know whats up with that.

Yes you should recieve an email. Print it out for your ticket. If you don't recieve it, you should email them.

is a anyone intrested in makeing a meet point for leggys? i would but i dont know that area to well

(like an easy exit near worcester or big rest stop or something?)

Some of us are meeting up in millbury

millbury is right near worcester right?

cape styles if you want to join our caravan let me know, meeting exit 2 on 146 we are 40 mins from there.

and 146 heads to worcester i think

Archived