LegacyGT.com

Ken Block - Go away

Calling all N00bs with the thought of posting Ken Blocks practice video. We have all seen it, many times. So please, for the love of god stop where you are and go no further. When you title a new thread, it will show similar threads below. As of right now, 3 of the 5 suggestions are Ken Block and his STi. It's some great driving yes but we only need to see it once. Please take the time to open your eyes guys.

Kthnx bye

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude!! you guys see the ken block video!! it's frickin awesome...

wait......let me find it!

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Guest JessterCPA
Calling all N00bs with the thought of posting Ken Blocks practice video. We have all seen it, many times. So please, for the love of god stop where you are and go no further. When you title a new thread, it will show similar threads below. As of right now, 3 of the 5 suggestions are Ken Block and his STi. It's some great driving yes but we only need to see it once. Please take the time to open your eyes guys.

Kthnx bye

srsly?? :rolleyes:

That driver is no joke...precision handling except he did hit the helo pad wall a bit. Otherwise flawless.

Yeah this is the 50th thread on this video I bet lol. I'd like to see the driver try to do that in a wagon.

what video is that ? Link please.

+1

wth is ken block?

:rolleyes::lol:

+1

i dunno nothin about auto racin & i'm a n00b please fill me in on carz

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:confused: Spec. What?

:lol:

It is a sweet video. Imagine how awesome it would have been if he was driving a Spec. B instead though.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived