LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

It was a local spec b. I live in dever, got from some guy in town. My first Subaru and I am in love!!!

Awesome, welcome! You will have to join us for a local meet some time. We have a few 2006 B's here in town!

I just bought my 06 spec b last night in excellent condition with 50k on her. It's # 244 of 500 ( I see it's never been registered on here) The car's located in Bismarck ND and has been for the last seven years. I have already fallen in love with this car and look forward to many years of ownership.

I am sorry for the premature ..."For Sale Sign",however I did not find the Title for it,and after finding the bill of sale,went to the NJMV where I got a copy,and subsequently went to the dealer concerning the hydraulic brake line recall.

I bought this car new from Town Motors ,Englewood N.J. In 2007 ..it was on the showroom floor where I traded my Forrester in along with cash..I bought it the next day.I do remember looking at the odometer that evening and when I received it..the car had an additional 82 miles on it the next day.

I've searched for a replacement,doing my due dilligence and found ...they don't seem to make a replacement ,even now for that price including inflation.For whatever reasons the designers of this genre of car they are all are automatics.I learned to drive a standard in a place called DiAn,V.N.,on a Army 3/4 ton truck,,,,except for a brief interlude with a Datsun 210....every car has had a manual transmission,including cars such as my first,a 1971 Canary Yellow Kharmann Ghia convertble theThing,burnt orange of course 1974 vintage.

This car has Legs,I believe for the money what you got is almost a bargain,certainly worth the price.

I can now understand its place.

P.S. I still have only 23.75 K on it.

Edited by Thetoad

I wish I could find a drivers seat that's in better condition than mine :( Mine is starting to show some age. If anybody knows of anyone totaling SpecB...PLEASE let them know I'm searching for seat covers!!!

Thx :)

I'm in the exact same boat SubieChik. Just yesterday I felt the seat back side bolster poking me where the leather's worn so thin from the PO getting in and out without any thought to wear near the seatbelt. It's dry and brittle and I desperately would love to track down a set of new OEM front seat covers. I've watched the interiors that have come up from time to time and unfortunately none of the seats were in great condition. Sigh... I may just have to see if an interior shop can reupholster them.

Of "Goodfellas "

I meant only one post....not the duplicate..

So,Mr. Moderator,please remove #2 ,,if possible.

Thank you.....

I speak of posts #989-990 Either one should be jettisoned immediately.

Edited by Thetoad

When I had my clutch replaced the mechanic left a greenish lubrication grease on my drivers side seat.I did not realize it till later because the garage was dark,and I just came back from a Nat Sherman cig break,,,,anyway I finally got them to man up for the problem,however I attempted to remove or clean the seat prior.

Town motors in Englewood N.J. Works with a nearby leather place who does there refurbishment work,and although skeptical I allowed it.

For a very unique brick red interior with very few examples on the road,,I was amazed at their ability to redye that seat accurately.

So as a suggestion,,if you can find just a plain seat that mimics the original but in good condition,,,someone should be able to duplicate my experience.

Hope this might help.