LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Two spotted yesterday in Sacramento: Silver 05/06 sedan, filled with family at Sunrise and Greenback. A bit later caught a white one in my mirror heading down Greenback from Sunrise.

Also back at the beginning of March, spotted the twin to my wagon heading out of the Woodcreek High parking lot after school - waves were exchanged.

Also back at the beginning of March, spotted the twin to my wagon heading out of the Woodcreek High parking lot after school - waves were exchanged.

That was me! Your wagon's "twin" is currently for sale.

BTW, I think we met at a meet in Davis about 3-4 years ago.

FJ60

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

Merged onto I-5 North today at Sutterville Road in Sacramento in my XT. Was about to change lanes when I saw a silver LGT coming up pretty quick and stayed in my lane. Looked lowered, aftermarket rims, exhaust, and an STI badge in the back.

Merged in behind you and got a peace sign through your sunroof. Gave it back, then got along side (1 lane between) and waved at you/female in passenger seat before my exit at Q street.

• 2 weeks later...
i always do its one of my pet peeves when i through up the duces or wave and i get nothing back from fellow subie owners with moded cars

i no see you anymore.. :mad:

on a different note.. spent the weekend up sonoma/petaluma/santa rosa/san rafael... lots of nice roads you guys have up there.. but alas... not a single sighting except for a gc.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

In Campbell behind ACE Hardware off of San Tomas Aquino. Was in the area mounting a tv for one of my fiancé's friends.

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu157/solsurferx/Snapbucket/BC2EB08E_zpsaa81d5c3.jpg

Now you're stalking me at my house, upsidedown :lol: We had the Install Day last month at LegAC_GT's place the next block over