LegacyGT.com

PNW EVENT Calendar: WA and OR

AKLGT

I'm in Bellingham, I'll be getting my first subaru in a few days, I'd be into checking out the scene and getting to know some enthusiasts who can teach me a thing or two about these cars.

I am also a VW nut and I hang with the local dubbers, but I am getting rid of all my VW stuff for now, and looking to diversify my portfolio so to speak.

I'm in Bellingham, I'll be getting my first subaru in a few days, I'd be into checking out the scene and getting to know some enthusiasts who can teach me a thing or two about these cars.

I am also a VW nut and I hang with the local dubbers, but I am getting rid of all my VW stuff for now, and looking to diversify my portfolio so to speak.

your name looks familiar...

good people here, good luck :)

Yours looks familiar too, We've seen each other on the vortex forums. I was usually in the mk1 forums on there, but I am only going to be on there to offer advice and help and to sell off my parts collection. I'm probably done with the first generation watercooled cars, you might have seen the post about how my GTI was totaled recently.

I'm getting an '03 legacy L. I'm slightly bummed that it is an automatic, but the price is right. If subies are anything like vws are for me, this will probably be like my gateway drug.

Yours looks familiar too, We've seen each other on the vortex forums. I was usually in the mk1 forums on there, but I am only going to be on there to offer advice and help and to sell off my parts collection. I'm probably done with the first generation watercooled cars, you might have seen the post about how my GTI was totaled recently.

I haven't paid attention to the vortex for a long time.. I started a new site (PNWfahren) that's more brand-agnostic and PNW-specific. I just hang out with the people here because they're cool and like wagons :)

I haven't paid attention to the vortex for a long time.. I started a new site (PNWfahren) that's more brand-agnostic and PNW-specific. I just hang out with the people here because they're cool and like wagons :)

my friend is a big fan of your site. he has your sticker on both of his dubs.

ChumpCar is racing this weekend at PIR in Portland. $15 a day or $25 for the whole weekend. Several Team Pony Express guys will be out there working the event since we aren't racing this one.

Jump on it, Let's do it, Ride it, My Pony...

EL4NFZT7

ChumpCar is racing this weekend at PIR in Portland. $15 a day or $25 for the whole weekend. Several Team Pony Express guys will be out there working the event since we aren't racing this one.

Damn. I've been wanting to go to one of these for a while. Gotta go to Walla Walla for the weekend though..

This weekend, there's an SCCA Northwest Region autocross practice and event #1, Saturday and Sunday in Packwood, WA. I'll be there and working as the Novice chair in the AM session.

http://nwr-scca.org/solo/nextevent.htm

Planning on being at this event...getting hooked on autox...so much cheaper than track time :-)

Planning on being at this event...getting hooked on autox...so much cheaper than track time :-)

I'm scared of going to the track... I know I will be instantly addicted and wear all the wear items so much faster. Autox is so short and slow, my factory installed brake pads still lasted 40K miles.

I've done both.. I enjoy autocross, but I love being on the track. I'd be racing right now if I could.