LegacyGT.com

Bay Area Legacy Meet?

HNRB4LGT

hmmm well i dont know. I havent even heard of a legacy meet in the Bay Area. I was just hoping that there would be more LGT owners near home but I guess there isn't

=[

For the last time, my car is not a Camry

HNRB4LGT do you be hanging out at Mach III sometimes? Cus I be seeing a white LGT with golds rims around there.

yup. I buy most of my parts from there. You might also notice a red mach III decal on my rear windows.

Hey guys, I'm going to be at the FATLACE store in Japan Town San Francisco this coming Thursday. A few of my Subie buddies are probably going to be there also. Theres going to be an event with some of the Formula Drift drivers that are drifting this Saturday at Infinion. I don't know much info on it but I'm pretty sure ill be there.

Hey guys, I'm going to be at the FATLACE store in Japan Town San Francisco this coming Thursday. A few of my Subie buddies are probably going to be there also. Theres going to be an event with some of the Formula Drift drivers that are drifting this Saturday at Infinion. I don't know much info on it but I'm pretty sure ill be there.

You guys gonna be chillin there and what time are you gonna be there? Btw are you goin Wednesday night to south city?

PM sent

I'm in the southbay, don't see many legacy's around though, the few I see never acknowledge me. My car is dark blue with quad tips and prodrive pff7s

Not a lot of BL/BP cars in CA, period.

I was just up in Santa Clara for a friend's wedding and saw only one Legacy.

well its really just Norcal. Theres hella Legacys in Socal. Dammit I cant make it Wedsday night after all. I forgot I have night class. I hope I see a few of you guys in Japan Town on Thursday.

Archived