LegacyGT.com

what to to buy.

So i have around 1000 to spend on my car. Im wanting to get the cobb tuner but i dont know what else to get with it that will give me sufficant gains. I was thinking maybe a downpipe but not sure yet. Any ideas?

Here, tell this guy that most used V2 APs are going for about $325 plus shipping, or $350 shipped. Offer him $325 and send him a prepaid Medium Flat Rate box.

Ask to see pictures of it unmarried/uninstalled before you send money! If you PP, do not send as gift! Be nice, include the 3% fee.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-vt-cobb-ap-v2-400-238085.html

If you're MT (not sure), this is a great deal on a DP.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/socal-cobb-catted-downpipe-dei-wrap-and-flex-pipe-237256.html

That's less than your $1k deal, which leaves you a couple hundred for things you will need, like gaskets, and wheel bearings.

Hi, have you met Legacy GT?

Just this week I spend $300 on pointless stuff for my car after spending $8,500 rebuilding it.

Yeah -- Jaybird bought a new scoop for his, and his motor doesn't even have 1k on the clock yet!

I bought (er, agreed to buy) a used Perrin TMIC.

Yeah, I need to slow my roll!!!:eek:

Scoop, rims, and AVO rear sway brackets...Shit I haven't had the car back 2 weeks yet.

Intervention is imminent!, but until then, looking for a grille to brutalize/ I mean customize? Jk :D no seriously pm me! :lol:

Yeah -- Jaybird bought a new scoop for his, and his motor doesn't even have 1k on the clock yet!

I bought (er, agreed to buy) a used Perrin TMIC.

I have 800 miles on mine :) Soon I can start the tuning process again. Looking forward to being off of wastegate.

Archived