Florida Roll Call, Please add your Screen Name

Magic

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep and I miss her but my the MPG I'm getting now is priceless with the 70+ mile daily drive to/from work.

I still have the roof rack and a few other parts if picked up bu a local.

Edited by Leonardo

Yea I saw Leo's ex ride on Craigslist as well. Leo- you driving a civic now? What happened to the Smart car? I'm driving a Mazdaspeed 3 , fun but torquesteer isn't. Getting ready to delve back into the Turbo Subie realm.

I needed the space for the kids and found the 09 EX sedan w/NAV with only 13K miles a month ago an traded mine for that certified pre owned one.

When I back to Suby, might go for a Fozzy or Outback as I like the MPG's or even a BRZ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Or I'll do it for you for $150. I'm in Jacksonville. If you have the parts, I'll do it for you. The dealership will rip you off for over $300-400 in labor alone. Edited by MooKz

anybody know a good place down here in south florida were i can get my uppipe changed?

I was quoted 300 at the dealership, if i remember righ,t for labor.

Where in South Fla? Wales garage in Ft Lauderdale is good . Ask for Ben, he is a Subie enthusiast , used to have an LGT now rides an 06 STI.

Where in South Fla? Wales garage in Ft Lauderdale is good . Ask for Ben, he is a Subie enthusiast , used to have an LGT now rides an 06 STI.

Im in kendall, miami to be exact. Thats not too far and read good reviews about that place, dont mind driving the extra miles to get the job well done by someone who is honest.

If anyone near Jacksonville wants to buy a 06 WRX CS Style lip modified for an LGT bumper, let me know. $80.

I also have some 215/40/18 tires if anyone is looking for some brand new ones. (Delinte D7)

Im in kendall, miami to be exact. Thats not too far and read good reviews about that place, dont mind driving the extra miles to get the job well done by someone who is honest.

+1 for Ben at Wales only people other than me to ever have worked on my car. Great guy honest you get the job done right the first time.

Just dawned on me to check out this part of the forum. Got my 2010 LGT in December so far loving it! Trying to decide whether I want to tackle the suspension or tuning first. Anyone know of any shops close to Lakeland you would take your car to for tuning. I figured on getting an AP v3 in the near future and getting it pro-tuned for stage 1, with the racerx charge pipe and aftermarket BPV.