LegacyGT.com

Your slammed subaru legacy (2010-2012)

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^no regrets here. I'm on tein basis and for the value you won't find anything better IMO. Only thing you can't adjust is the dampening but so far I really like the ride on the interstate being on 19s too things are plenty smooth still.

The ride is very good for as low as they are. You can for sure tell the difference between them and stock as they are alot bouncier(which i like the sportier feel) and they eat up dips very well. You can't go wrong with them IMO. I didn't want to mess with dampening at all, would rather let the pros at Tein do it for me. If you are looking to track the car you might want to go elsewhere because these are very soft. I love them though and highly recommend picking up a set!

Hanger... Dear god that rear valence looks sick!!! Nice fitment too, you are on point!!!

.clipse... That happens to me on the daily, lol... I like to think of it as a failsafe, instead of the bumper breaking it just pops off. I've got out at traffic lights to put it back on, lmao...

The ride is very good for as low as they are. You can for sure tell the difference between them and stock as they are alot bouncier(which i like the sportier feel) and they eat up dips very well. You can't go wrong with them IMO. I didn't want to mess with dampening at all, would rather let the pros at Tein do it for me. If you are looking to track the car you might want to go elsewhere because these are very soft. I love them though and highly recommend picking up a set!

I have tein basis coilovers as well. I agree with everything he said^. I love them and would recommend them. The only downside I see is that I'm maxed out in the front, and I want to go lower. But other than that... They're perfect