LegacyGT.com

what is the longest you've gone on

On the same oil change? Mileage wise since it does the most wear. I had to change the oil on my mothers maxima and asked her how. Long it was since last oil change. She told me over 2 years!!! She explains she thought it was 3 months OR 3000 miles. Since she doesn't put 3000 miles in about that long... it was an 89-91 maxima with only 240k on the clock...

Why am I not surprised Rao comented on queue? What I am surprised about is that he risked it all and turned the car on...

I think he turned it on by accident once. Or maybe he did not have the pain of knowledge when he turned it on that time. Then he found this forum and realized that he made a grave mistake and has since come to understand why it was such a bad idea to turn it on.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Well my friend drives a 2002 4 cyl honda accord and he honestly doesnt know when he last changed his oil. So i went ahead and just simply checked his oil level and was surprised to see none on the dipstick. Dunno how long but that isnt good at all. My 300zx has gone 11 months without an oil change. Just don't ask me how many miles.

About 15 years ago, my friend's mom wanted us to change the oil on her Bronco II, because she never changed as long as she owned the truck. (2+ years?) Well when his dad took off the drain plug, no oil came out! Not because it was empty, but there was so much sludge at the bottom of the pan!

I like to get my $/use outa synthetic.. I went about 10k +/- on Redline oils once.. Usually ill play it safe with 5-7.5k depending on recent driving, change of season or length of sitting. Using royal purple atm until I order or make a road trip for some Redline again...

Archived