LegacyGT.com

Bolt up turbocharger upgrade - Vol-2

In order to free up server capacity and reduce post latency, we've closed large threads and created next volume versions to continue the discussion. First thread found here
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw in the last thread BNR is offering a no core option. Didn't see it on the BNR site, still in progress?

Subscribed

Yes there is no core option available. I just emailed Bryan about that today for an HTA68. Not sure if there is a price difference though.

• I Donated
Yes there is no core option available. I just emailed Bryan about that today for an HTA68. Not sure if there is a price difference though.

This is the new BNR-manufactured housing. I believe if you want the VF40 housing, that still requires a core.

In order for me to run a vf43 BNR HTA68 I would need to run a FMIC kit like the RacerX kit correct?

It's an STI style turbo? As in no two bolt flange?

Then yes either FMIC or I think the ProcessWest TMIC can be adapted to work.

Here is the one I'm looking at http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2451865 . Will this just bolt right on? I don't want to get it if its gonna hassle me.

The exhaust housing will bolt right on to your up and down-pipe. You will need a Process West style intercooler or a FMIC w/ sti style turbo piping (racer-x) to address the non-legacy style turbo.

Edited by KCwagon