LegacyGT.com

I will give you $20 at WBM

MatsuDano

Yup. I'll give anybody that can positively identify me at WBM $20 cash. Just walk up to me and say,

"Hey Dano".

And I'll hand you cash.

Something like where's Waldo, except that bastard doesn't just hand over $20 when you find him.

Anyone interested?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You'll be the one with the swollen mouth, because you just had jaw surgery!
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I think he is of Asian decent.

Not the first time I've heard that.

Now theres going to be a bunch of people walking around calling out the name Dano :lol:

I will greatly anticipate this.

I live 25 minutes from WBM.....and im not going. Like im going to pay the $55 to walk around and look at a bunch of WRX's

C'mon now, It's only $20 to get in. Find me and you'll break even. You know, minus the time wasted staring at the same WRX over and over and over. Besides, you have an advantage.

I'll give $20 to the person who kicks the guy in the nuts FIRST, before asking if it's Dano.

Think about it. You could make $40. It's like getting paid to go to WBM!

While it's funny to see people walking around saying "Hey Dano" to everyone. It'll be even funnier to walk around watching people get kicked in the groin.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I'll give $20 to the person who kicks the guy in the nuts FIRST, before asking if it's Dano.

While it's funny to see people walking around saying "Hey Dano" to everyone. It'll be even funnier to walk around watching people get kicked in the groin.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Nut kickers register!

note to self, wear cup :lol:

Archived