LegacyGT.com

Ok I don't know if anyone else has posted but SOA had a meeting about the 2006's. Leg gt base is dropped. XT base is dropped as well. We are getting a LGT Spec B....now it isn't the same as the euro/japan. It will have 18's with 7 spoke wheels, Blisten shocks and nav...not sure about brems. Will have STANDARD GT ENGINE, just better handling. Had pics of new Impreza.....I'll let you keep guessing on that one for a while :lol: sorry if this might be a repost

OMG!!!

Has anyone ever heard of the Legacy GTX!! Its the fastest mobile ever. Its got the best seats in the world. It has NAV, can roll all its windows down by touching the car, not to mention pump its own gas. I can't wait to get mine.

so does this mean it will have the same Turbocharged 250hp/250tq boxer 4 engine currently in the gt's? or the flat 6 245hp 218?tq engine?

So im assuming the only real changes will be the rims and maybe some suspension work?

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

I think those 18" rims are 18x7 actually. At least mine are 18x7.5 and look dead sexy! :D

http://homepage.mac.com/futureofx/.Pictures/NEWGT/TarmacIIWheels/Profile.JPG

Opps, hijack! :D

Whenever those Bilstein/STi coilovers are available, I'm total game. :)

This is right from the top at Subaru, the reps had a meeting 2 days ago with the big dogs. Same engine 250/250. 18s, nav, upgraded sus. we found out yesterday:rolleyes: so just telling you want I know

well, I know that personally I have never sold many base GT's. I'd say 90% of the Gt's I have sold are LTD's. Now having said that I do think there is a market for it, however I guess sales for bases are low. I do know that they are making an SE model, however i have no info on what is going to be on it. I would think it is just an 2.5i with some upgrades.

Also there are going to be 2 OB sedans. From what I have heard he only major diff is that one has nav and one doesn't. So there will be 2 model codes, one for nav and one without.

As for the Impreza, well I was told that the photochops have been pretty close to the real design, however SOA is keep it under close raps till it is released in Japan in about a month.

The new Foresters will start to drop off the boats in june, prob on our lots end of june or july.

Sorry Slashie, no nav retro kit plans as of now:(

Guest JessterCPA
They should just call it Spec A for "America" :D

Isnt that what Acura did for the TL's new "aero body kit".

Jesse

p.s. Actuall I think it was A Spec.

Isnt that what Acura did for the TL's new "aero body kit".

Jesse

p.s. Actuall I think it was A Spec.

Yeah, but Acura only did that in Canada.

Is there a meaning for "Spec B"? Something like Boxster Specification or something? :confused:

I think those 18" rims are 18x7 actually. At least mine are 18x7.5 and look dead sexy! :D

http://homepage.mac.com/futureofx/.Pictures/NEWGT/TarmacIIWheels/Profile.JPG

Opps, hijack! :D

Whenever those Bilstein/STi coilovers are available, I'm total game. :)

What are those?

Guest JessterCPA

If Subaru stops making "non-limited" LGT's, does this in fact make them rarer to own, and therefore truly "LIMITED"? Hmmm.....

Jesse

Glad I got my base GT ordered. Back in March, when I was impatiently waiting for some sort of new news on the 6spd for MY06 rumor, my dealer told me that not only was the GT not getting the 6spd, but that there very well may not be a base GT at all. I didn't believe him, thinking he was just saying that to get me to order the '05 then, knowing I was specifically wanting a base car. Guess he was right after all!

Archived