LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

Is there a way to tell from the vin what number it is? I am going to look at one on mon and was hoping to see if it was owned by a current forum member

There is a little plate right below the shifter that says what number it is. Here is a pic.....sorry for the horrible pic....I thought it was on macro :cool:

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee192/SubieChik/123/BiLLiE033.jpg

Edited by SubieChik

#104 is for sale in Sarasota,FL. (someone needs to jump on this.....9K miles for under $20K.)

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=265902251&dealer_id=585900&car_year=2006&rdm=1249954861375&model=LEGACY&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2006&keywordsfyc=__R1Qg__&keywordsrep=071084032&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=used&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=SUB&keywords_display=GT+&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=23666&advanced=y&end_year=2007&doors=&transmission=Manual&max_price=&cardist=762&standard=false

#123 - Las Vegas, NV (30K miles....$23K)

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=263832401&dealer_id=64266639&car_year=2006&rdm=1249954861375&model=LEGACY&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2006&keywordsfyc=__R1Qg__&keywordsrep=071084032&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=used&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=SUB&keywords_display=GT+&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=23666&advanced=y&end_year=2007&doors=&transmission=Manual&max_price=&cardist=2143&standard=false

Don't know the number to this one in Baltimore, MD. Lots of miles (84K) but decent price ($17K)....plus you get a JDM Spec B bumper and grille.....and a JDM rear lip spoiler w/light :wub:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=264915328&dealer_id=587411&car_year=2006&rdm=1249954861375&model=LEGACY&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2006&keywordsfyc=__R1Qg__&keywordsrep=071084032&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=used&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=SUB&keywords_display=GT+&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=23666&advanced=y&end_year=2007&doors=&transmission=Manual&max_price=&cardist=156&standard=false

Quite the update on #005. Apparently the owner before me was in a serious accident that never showed up on car fax, but i shortly found out when my sway bar kept breaking brackets and bending my end links time after time and one frustrated dealer. $1300 later i fixed her and had to replace the cross member and other suspension parts. I did a little upgrading while i was in there but all is well and its like owning a new car!! I guess thats what i get for getting it so cheap. $20K with 20K miles, but i would do it all over again :)

Wow, quite nice debadged too. I bet you walk out of there for $14k and change. I bet an enthusiast owned and it was cared for well.

yea, thats the one I was going to go look at to buy. I ended up getting an 05 LGT that had 20K less miles and was 2K dol cheaper.

I personally would have taken the 20k more miles. :cool: 2K less but that painted bumper, grille, and trunk lip is prolly worth that.

And then having to buy new rims and tires just to drive in the winter? I think i made the right choice, Im 35 and just wanna nice car to drive LOL

many to update im behind i know, but i havent forgotten about you. also all of you in the north east, NES (newenglandsubarus.com) are having a supermeat in Bethel CT at EFI Logics saturday the 22nd (in a few days). I will be there around noon as im flying in from Cali that morning. you should all come! dyno runs, subarus, and BBQ.

• 2 weeks later...
And then having to buy new rims and tires just to drive in the winter? I think i made the right choice, Im 35 and just wanna nice car to drive LOL

Im headed to md to buy it next weekend tradding in my 98 ram quadcab chameleon 4in lift show truck w 80k miles for 9 10k and throwing in 5k cash please let me get this ive never wanted something so bad